JOIN OUR TEAM!
Here at LAB Language Arts Base, we are a group of people who love to work together to create an open-minded and creative outlet for everyone. We're an all women-led studio and business, and we're super proud of it! We moved into a nice new Steveston studio in June 2020, and as we expand and get bigger, our team is growing along too. We are looking for friends/artists who want to help our students grow and who want to grow with us as well. If this sounds great to you, please apply for the following role(s)! We'd love to meet you!
SECURITY & SAFETY
• Please provide BC criminal record check
• Follow all and enforce Covid-19 safety measures. We encourage social distancing guidelines. Masks are required when inside the studio. Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures are in place.
Part time arts (minimum 4 hours each shift), Permanent
Monday – Friday
• We're open 7 days a week, from 10am to late afternoons/evenings
• We're open most BC Stat holidays, except for Christmas and New Years
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
• creativity: 2 years (Preferred)
• working with children: 2 years (Preferred)
Work remotely: In studio and zoom lessons
LAB (Language Arts Base) is an art and academic studio space concept for all ages, based in Vancouver BC!
We have many fun programs for small kids, and also a sprinkle for adults (or big kids)! No matter what age, we want to encourage our students to build wonderful conversations and appreciation for visual arts. We've got such a great multi-cultural community here, so we also want to give our youths more opportunities to learn the fundamentals of English language in a fun and artistic environment. We want to help kids build a portfolio of interests and hobbies that will let them grow into well-rounded individuals as well.
Our vision is to create a one-of-a-kind space for every one to become confident in art expression. We also believe everyone’s curiosity and originality needs to be nurtured so that all are inspired to learn and do better each and every day!
How to apply: E-mail resume (and/or cover letter) to email@example.com